Please be aware that this is an expired job ad, so the details shown here may now be out of date.
At BIZZBY We’re crazy about getting stuff done. In fact we’re so damn nuts that we know our sizzling mobile startup is going to change the way people do business with each other, forever. We’re bold with big biceps, 6-packs and tight speedos; our string vests are tucked in properly and we’re ready to go. As founders we’ve been leading start-ups for over a decade. We’ve been there, done that, got the t-shirts and know how to fund, build, scale and exit.
We’re after a CTO / LEAD DEVELOPER to take a hands-on approach to getting our first product to market and head up all future development. You need to be happy working when it’s dark outside. We’ve got a mattress in the corner but you need to bring your own pillow and mug. We’re rich and famous so you’ll get well paid, you can even keep the mattress.
Seriously, as well as the pillow and mug you need to bring along a few other things to:
• A great sense of humour with an “everything is possible” attitude
• 5+ years experience working with startups with a passion for disruptive innovation
• Hands-on front/back end development in more than one application frame work
• Working knowledge of WEB (Python/Ruby/PHP/HTML5/CSS/jQuery), MOBILE (iOS/Android), DATABASES and rapid development tools
• Strong background in developing and leading complex WEB and MOBILE APP projects, with knowledge of lean and agile techniques
• Developed a number of successful MOBILE and WEB APPS and contributed to one or more open source projects
• An obsession with quality and attention to detail
• X-ray vision
• In partnership with the company’s founders, identify opportunities and risks for delivering our first APP’s, including assessing and solving technical hurdles
• Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms (including application frameworks and the deployment stack) for delivering our marketplace over WEB and different MOBILE devices (iOS/Android/Windows/HTML5)
• Establish the initial architecture for the application and take responsibility for overall development methodology
• Setup and manage the in-house engineering and development team
• Collaborate with UI/UX designers
• Effectively communicating the company’s technology strategy to our investors, management, staff, partners and customers
• Establish and supervise a testing process based on user profiles and UI/UX design.
• Direct development and execution of a disaster recovery, version control system and business continuity plan.
• Conduct code reviews and specification testing as defined by the selected software development methodology
• Establish, manage and review an application deployment process, staging and production servers for development releases
• Monitor application performance and review any application failures in staging or production.
• Establish and monitor WEB and APP analytics that measures key metrics relative to business goals
We’re not interested in 9-5’ers or can’t be done’ers, so if you’d like a shot at the mattress and are ready for fame, fortune and to disrupt an industry then here’s the deal:
£70-100k + stock options + cool offices + mac stuff + iPhone + gym + cycle to work + food + fun + fame + more
Apply online at www.bizzby.com/superheroes/