Please be aware that this is an expired job ad, so the details shown here may now be out of date.
DeliverEX is a web application built to service the growing need in home delivery. We are passionate about technology and aim to build our application so that it is easy to use and to solve real world problems.
The DeliverEX app will need continual development as it grows so thinking outside the box will work in your favour. We are looking for motivated people with an analytical mind, creativity and a pleasant manner to join our new exciting project and team.
Skills & Requirements
• A excellent knowledge of Ruby and Rails 3 + (minimum two years Rails experience)
• Experience building Behaviour Driven test suites (Cucumber / RSpec)
• Deployment experience with Capistrano
• Good knowledge of MySQL, JQuery, HTML & CSS
• Good written and spoken English
An advantage would be experience in scaling up growing web apps to ensure high levels of concurrency, up-time and speed. Experience with Brightbox hosting will also be an advantage.
£25,000 to £30,000