Please be aware that this is an expired job ad, so the details shown here may now be out of date.
What Are we Hiring?
1 x iOS Developer to start in January 2013.
Who Will You Be?
• You need to be a stellar iOS developer. An iOS SDK ninja actually.
• You will be Employee number 1. Very exciting as I am sure you will agree!
• You should be early on in your career, perhaps looking for your 1st or 2nd job.
• You will be a self taught iOS developer, with existing apps to show.
• You will be energised to join a startup that is building innovative products and games.
Where Will You Work?
Anywhere you like. These are modern times, work at home if you want. But you need to be locally available in the London area to meet up every day. We may eventually require
you to come to an office every day, but not just yet.
What Will We Give You?
• £30k/year. A computer. Performance related salary growth.
• £50/month broadband costs covered for you at home as part of your remote working benefits.
• £250/month expense account for entertainment (eating out, partying, treating your buddies).
• Unlimited paid leave. Yes you read that right.
• Genuine challenges.
What Will You Be Doing?
You will be developing iOS apps and games.
We have no clients. All product development is internally seeded and funded.
What's It Like to Work Here?
Read our employee manifesto and find out.
If you feel that the above is for you, send in links to apps you have developed and a short personal intro to you to email@example.com. Send a link of a video of yourself if you can.
Tell us interesting shit about you.
Send us links to open source stuff you do.
Do NOT, for the love of god, send a CV. If you send a CV I will groan. And then ignore it.