Please be aware that this is an expired job ad, so the details shown here may now be out of date.
We are looking for excellent front-end engineers to join our growing team in West London. Our team is growing to four PHP developers and one front-end engineer.
Skills & Requirements
Essential Attributes and Skills:
• Solid and extensive front-end experience in a commercial environment
• Willingness to collaborate closely with colleagues inside and outside the team
• Flexibility and interest in a wide range of development activities
Ideal Skills and Experience:
• Expert, standards-compliant HTML coding
• Emerging techniques including HTML5 and CSS3
• Backwards-compatibility methods for "walking-dead" browsers like IE6
• HTML email design tricks and challenges
• Experience in e-commerce
Established in London in July 2007, Secretsales.com is one of the UK's leading private shopping clubs, offering limited-time online sales with current name-brand goods at deep discounts. Brands include fashion, beauty, homewares and lifestyle categories, many familiar from the high street. The company has about 55 employees and a substantial annual turnover. The firm is growing quickly after a recent investment round.
To apply for this role you must be eligible and authorised to work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are glad to receive applications from anyone, regardless of sexual orientation, sex, race, age, gender or disability.
Please apply to email@example.com