Please be aware that this is an expired job ad, so the details shown here may now be out of date.
At Citymapper, we’re building the ultimate urban transport app. We believe someone needs to get this right.
Citymapper was Apple’s Editor’s Choice (top featured app in the UK) in Aug 2012, and is one of the most downloaded and used transport apps in London.
We’re looking for a Python/Django developer interested in solving geo/mobile/transport/data problems that affect people daily.
We're looking for someone with a lot of breadth, including:
* Can develop database-heavy personalised web and mobile applications.
* Has experience implementing OAuth-style authentication schemes.
* Is able to construct and evolve server APIs.
* Has experience with managing and maintaining cloud servers, databases, both SQL and no-SQL variety.
* Likes to have fun with data.
We can share more if we talk.
We’re a funded startup based in East London. We’re a small dedicated team that ships every week.
30-60k + options