Please be aware that this is an expired job ad, so the details shown here may now be out of date.
Innovation. Change. Mobile. Marketing. Software. Service.
If these words motivate you, then read on. We need you and you need us.
We are looking for a highly skilled software developer to be one of the early team members to develop and implement a new service to connect consumers, audio broadcasters and advertisers. We are looking for someone to join us in the building and scaling of a service that will bring innovation to world of digital marketing and radio. This is an ideal position for an entrepreneurial & experienced engineer that wants to work with big data, solve real-world customer problems and work in an organization with global ambitions. Experience in working on mobile application development is essential, while experience in the area of audio/video streaming would move you up the list.
This position will also be a hands-on developer contributing to core functions development and our own IP, while defining the architecture and structure that will guide other developers to create the full product. While you need to be enthused about creating a product, you are expected to significantly contribute to steering the strategy and architecture of the same.
• Work with the rest of the management team in defining requirements
• Translate requirements into design and architecture
• Plan and strategize the development of the product on various mobile platforms
• Communicate and work effectively with other members of the team
• Write scalable high quality code and deliver work on schedule.
Skills & Requirements
Skills and experience we are looking for include varied levels of expertise in some or most of the following :
• BSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• Significant experience in development of mobile applications.
• Be an independent thinker and be accountable for the work produced.
• Possess high standards with regard to the finished product, must be concerned about the quality and maintainability of the underlying software.
• Prior experience in building digital advertising solutions and/or social media tools is a major plus.
• Good knowledge of mobile development (e.g. at least two of: Android, iOS, and Windows Phone SDK)
We also appreciate
• Solid Java development skills
• Experience in working with audio streaming
• Experience in location based services
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Pride of writing solid code and designing solid architectures
• Hands-on, let’s get it done attitude
• Highly motivated, self-driven, passion to achieve
• Desire to work in early stage startup company
What You Get
• Working with very cool forward thinking multinational team
• Possibility to join at an early stage and have your own imprint on the company
• A compensation package with potential growth participation in the form of equity options.
Exaget is a company driven by the desire to improve the use of Smart devices. In an increasingly connected world, we aim to use technology to benefit all the players in the ecosystem resulting in Smartphone users getting the best return for the investment they make into their devices.
We do this by bringing innovation into the application of technology, keeping the focus on the user experience and ensuring that there is a business element that will ensure continued investment into our objectives.
Founded by team that has diverse and complementary skills, we offer a workplace that encourages different ideas and out-of-box thinking.
We aren't looking for employees, we are looking for strong individuals to join us on our desire to change the world.
We have operations in Finland and the UK and the location is negotiable for the right candidate.
Please apply at