Please be aware that this is an expired job ad, so the details shown here may now be out of date.
Anyplace HQ is a young london-based startup that aims to bring Apple-quality apps to the web. We are looking for motivated developers to join our team and be an integral part of the company we are creating.
The work involves implementing a CSS layout with Ruby on Rails backend from mockups supplied as bitmaps from our graphics designer. So that you can hit the ground running, a portfolio of relevant experience is essential.
Ruby on Rails
- All aspects of the Model-View-Controller architecture
- Some SQL knowledge for advanced model queries
- HTML5 semantic mark up
- Clean separation between content and structure
- Syntactically Awesome Stylesheets (SASS)
- Implement a CSS layout from mock-ups (bitmap graphics to be supplied by graphics designer)
- Knowledge of CSS3 (and workarounds for older browsers, notably IE)
- Familiarity with jQuery
- BSc in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- We are setting up shop at a co-working space in central London, and this is primarily an on-site role.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org