Please be aware that this is an expired job ad, so the details shown here may now be out of date.
Package: Up to £23 PA (DOE) + Bonuses + Benefits Package
Ratio is a young and rapidly expanding affiliate network specialising in the finance vertical. We pride ourselves in enabling our affiliates to deliver an incredible service to their customers and to run super-efficient campaigns by leveraging some really clever, bespoke software that we make at our studio in Bournemouth.
We’re currently looking for a Graduate Developer, who is hungry to prove just how talented they are. This exciting opportunity has become available due to a reshuffle in our technical team. The primary focus of this role will be to enable our software developers to deliver more, by assisting in the initial integration and providing daily support to both affiliates and buyers. You’ll be responsible for the support, administration, maintenance and monitoring to deliver all components of the business’ core applications and databases. This is a truly unique opportunity to learn from an exceptional team of software engineers.
“Are you a Graduate who’s absolutely desperate for a chance to prove themselves? Do you believe that exceptional support and administration of core applications and databases are the backbone of creating and maintaining incredible technology? We’re driven by technology, by quality design, by producing excellent code that sits at the cutting edge of our industry and by smashing records and expectations with our products.” – Marc Biles MD
What we’ll ask you to do:
• Enable our software team to deliver more by handling integrations and providing daily support to both affiliates and buyers.
• Liaise with external companies and handle API integrations, providing post-integration support and ensuring that any major issues are handed to the engineering team.
• Be at the heart of our close team, communicating with Business, Marketing and Compliance professionals both internally and externally.
What we think you’ll need:
• You have experience programming in either PHP, SQL, C # or ASP.Net – through your educational work or personal projects
• Strong computer science fundamentals gained through a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, maths or a related discipline.
• Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering.
Things it would be handy if you had experience of:
• Knowledge of IIS
What we offer in return:
Performance & Profit Bonuses · Health insurance after 6 months · Your Birthday Off Paid · Subsidised Gym Memberships · An Extra Holiday Day each year · Fantastic Subsidised Cafe and Vending Machines
Up to £23 PA (DOE) + Bonuses + Benefits Package
Please forward all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org