Please be aware that this is an expired job ad, so the details shown here may now be out of date.
Do you want to work on a whole host of digital projects - from applications through to websites and from installations through to digital services?
Are you a creative thinking front-end developer? Do you get excited about pushing things that little bit further? Do you want to work in an environment where creativity meets technology, developing strategies with highly skilled and talented individuals?
* Excellent eye for design
* An expert level of HTML/CSS/JS - with the ability to hand code, not just plug-in libraries
* Enthusiastic and independent
* Confident spoken and written English
* An appreciation of well executed typography on the web
* Passionate about writing reliable, efficient, and maintainable pages/code
* Experience with testing and developing across multiple browsers while maintaining a consistent experience
* A desire to experiment with new technologies
* An understanding of current trends and advancements on the web
* Experience with responsive layouts and the best ways to implement them
* Well-versed in modern web standards and best practices
* Driven to contribute new ideas for future development
* Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - especially Illustrator and Photoshop
* Knowledge and experience of working with PHP
* Knowledge of MySQL
* Server administration
* Experience with interface design for mobile platforms
* Experience and knowledge of typography, SEO, micro-formats and schema integration
* Knowledge of Canvas, Raphael and SVG
Who we are
ico Design creates exceptional brands and digital communication for clients in the food, fashion, arts, retail and museum sectors. All our best work has been grounded in collaboration, developed through clear thinking and delivered with creative flair and attention to detail. More at http://icodesign.com
Our central London studio, close to Oxford Street.
Dependent on experience
Please send your CV and include a portfolio or links to examples of your work to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE