Please be aware that this is an expired job ad, so the details shown here may now be out of date.
Key duties and responsibilities:
A proven track record in the hands-on development of web solutions and the ability to demonstrate technical credibility and capability that reflect your knowledge and interest in this technology space.
Minimum degree level qualification is preferred; however relevant technical experience may suffice.. Position also open to graduates.
Ideally, you will be a music lover.
• Proven commercial experience of developing eCommerce websites
• HTML email creation
• Excellent communication skills.
• Team playing multi-tasker. The ability to demonstrate a professional attitude at all times when dealing with clients and colleagues.
• Demonstrable experience delivering Java/J2EE/JEE5 solutions.
• Traditional development of Databases.
• Object Oriented design and development of multi-tier applications,
• Exposure to development in Facebook and an interest in new technologies and advancements in the digital music market.
• Mobile application / website development CMS exposure
• PHP exposure
• Understanding of Spring
Commensurate with experience.
Please email us with a brief introduction and your CV to:
Just to put your minds at rest, this is a genuine ad from a bona-fide company whom do not wish to be inundated with unsolicited cold-calls from recruiters. We fully understand that you would not want to deal with companies with whom greed is more important than your career either.
We are a UK based digital music download store who have been trading since 2005.