Please be aware that this is an expired job ad, so the details shown here may now be out of date.
## About the role
Enthuse.me is looking for a web designer to work with our team to define and deliver features for our users. The ideal candidate has a good visual eye and solid front-end coding skills, and has worked to deliver high-quality, usable designs in the past.
- Working with the team to define, design and wireframe new features
- Working from wireframes and mockups to deliver clean, extensible HTML and CSS
- Working directly with developers to see your HTML and CSS incorporated with the backend code to become a delivered feature
- Comfortable working to develop features from idea to execution
- Strong front-end skills, writing hand-crafted HTML and CSS
- Solid understanding of web standards
- An eye for detail
- Online examples of work
- Experience working with the Git version control system
- Comfortable working in a small start-up team
## Also would be great
- Experience in working with Rails projects
Dependent on experience...
Email a note + CV + Github url (if you have one) to firstname.lastname@example.org