Please be aware that this is an expired job ad, so the details shown here may now be out of date.
Bromium is a next–generation virtualization pioneer whose technology transforms the trustworthiness of computer systems, making them dependable, secure and manageable by design. We are building on foundations in theoretical computer science, and calls for a relentless focus on minimalism, efficiency, simplicity and security.
Our products enable IT to safely navigate the challenges of IT consumerization and the transformation of the desktop, helping IT to say ‘yes’ to work–shifting and mobility, and enabling holistic adoption of cloud hosted services and applications. We are proudest when we purge code, and when we transform the utility of computer systems for end users.
If you are smart, motivated and love technical challenges, we would like to invite you to explore being part of our team and participate in our wild ride to success! Bromium has offices in Cambridge, UK and Cupertino (California) and have both permanent and intern positions available.
We're looking for talented engineers who enjoy working on challenging Systems software problems, on Windows and Linux, in kernel and userspace, on desktop and mobile.
• Strong technical and problem-solving skills including ability to develop and debug software in C/C++
• Wizard level Hypervisor programmer
• Previous experience with Windows drivers (File system filter, network, USB, etc) highly desirable
• Good understanding of modern computer architectures; the position involves significant low-level systems work
• Deep experience of memory management or security
• Proven ability to be a productive and flexible team member in a fast-paced environment
• BS in CS or equivalent required. MS preferred. Ph.D. even better!
Please send email with your resume to email@example.com.
Strictly no agencies please.