Please be aware that this is an expired job ad, so the details shown here may now be out of date.
We're looking for a front end developer in Edinburgh for an initial 3 month contract with a view to it becoming a permanent position.
We are a small web agency moving fast into different sectors and need to expand our team to reflect this. You must be enthusiastic, love working collaboratively and take real pride in your work.
What you can get in return is the chance to become an integral part of the business & help shape how we do things.
- You would be working on websites for small and medium businesses
- Meeting clients
- You will get the choice of hardware & software you want use
- Get a competitive salary
- Slicing a .psd and writing progressively enhanced HTML5 & CSS3
- Know your jQuery
- Knowledge or exposure to PHP or similar high-level language
- Experience of working with CMSs (ideally Wordpress) and creating template/themes for them
- Have at least dabbled with responsive web design
- Have design skills
- Use a css preprocessor like Less or Sass
- Use or have used source control software
- Comfortable pitching and giving presentations
What we'd like to see
- Some examples of your work and experience
- A short paragraph sized bio
- Link to any profile pages you may have on Dribble, Forrst, Zerply or similar
NO Agencies please.
£25,000 to £35,000
If you are interested in this job, please contact Ian Stevens for further information and to setup an interview. email@example.com