Please be aware that this is an expired job ad, so the details shown here may now be out of date.
RealityMine, launched in 2012, provides technology and services that allows companies to accurately understand consumer behaviour by following them through their use of mobile devices. RealityMine creates and manages Mobile Passive Metering products, collecting and analysing data from mobile devices, routers, PCs, and third party data sources.
• Looking for a bright, talented developer with a keen interest in Mobile development
• We are specialists in cross-platform mobile deployment.
• We need a bright, pro-active graduate able to skill up quickly.
• They would be joining a highly talented team, within a very good working environment, and a company that is really going somewhere.
• Experience of developing mobile applications on at least one of the following platforms: iPhone / iPad / Android / BlackBerry / Windows Phone / Web Apps
• Experience of full life-cycle development.
• Willing to skill up on several operating system over time.
• Self-starter who is able to "hit the ground running".
• Familiar with structured software development / quality processes.
• Experienced in the creation and use of requirements documents, specifications, designs, unit test plans etc.
• Demonstrable communication and team working skills.
• Experience of interacting with UX design teams.
• Experience of cross-platform design and implementation.
• Deep knowledge of software development.
• Experienced in interfacing mobile applications to third-party computer systems using Web Services, RESTful interfaces etc.
• Knowledge and experience of deploying applications through the app stores.
• Experience developing on other mobile platforms - J2ME, Symbian, Windows Mobile.
• Full-lifecycle experience of multiple mobile developments.
• UML, Use Cases or similar notations.
• Customer-facing experience.
Design and development on interesting and exciting new systems!
Depending on experience