Please be aware that this is an expired job ad, so the details shown here may now be out of date.
TagMan is the world’s first and leading tag management system, enabling website owners to house all the tags used to implement, manage and track online marketing technologies in one independent tag management system and interface. Our cutting edge technical solutions help over 100 e-commerce companies across the US and Europe use TagMan to retain and convert more site visitors, save time and money in the deployment of online marketing technologies, and transform the effectiveness of their online campaigns.
The support engineer is responsible for providing technical support, investigation and troubleshooting for issues direct from clients for the TagMan product line. This can include supporting Marketing Tags for pre and post implementation, custom and bespoke insight and technical solutions. The role will involve dealing with technical issues direct from customers and interacting and mentoring the support team and liaising with internal divisions including Implementation Service, Account Management and Product Development.
• 2nd line issue analysis and investigation
• Responding to tickets and client requests according to defined SLAs
• Training clients and internal teams
• Technical consulting and dealing directly with clients on technical issues
• Working as a team to investigate technical issues – providing technical leadership
• Review and validate defects and answer technical questions related to the product
• Investigate and verify product bugs – provide fix if possible – work with Product Development to find a solution
• Assisting the Implementation Services team with technical questions
• QA testing of newly supported Marketing Tags
• Using internal testing and QA toolset
• Cross browser testing
• BEng/BSc in Computer Science or related technical discipline
• At least 2 year’s commercial technical support experience
• Ability to rapidly gain in-depth knowledge of TagMan platform - Develop a deep understanding of our application
• Assist Implementation Services team with POCs
• Strong work & Product Support ethos
• Ability to listen effectively and show patience and tolerance while working direct with customers and internal teams
• Ability to multitask effectively and detail orientated individual
• Working to tight deadlines – work well under pressure
• Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to think on their feet – self starter
• Willingness to work on-call if required to deal with ‘Critical Sev1’ system down issues
• A passion for web technology and digital marketing
• Powering marketing that people love
• JQuery, AJAX and Prototype – other related web libraries
• Analytical mind-set
• E-Commerce experience
• Experience with proxy tools, Firebug and Fiddler2
• ‘Kayako Resolve’ helpdesk system
• Agile Project methodologies
• Knowledge and experience with web technologies, platforms and programming
This is an unparalled career opportunity in a business that is growing exponentially. You will be a pivotal part of the team through our next phase of growth.
Please forward a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.