Please be aware that this is an expired job ad, so the details shown here may now be out of date.
We are searching for:
A front-end Developer who wants to join an exciting, thriving team, building location analytic tech products and delivering fantastic consumer experiences. As a team we work with the latest tools and use the latest software methodologies to produce great scalable products.
Who are we:
- we provide a way to digitise an analogue world
- some say we are google analytics for real world
- turning visitor foot traffic into measurable insights
- analyzing large sets of foot traffic data
- proprietary algorithms have been designed by Oxford and Cambridge Phds
- top company in Startup bootcamp Amsterdam
- hot, funded startup
Skills & Requirements:
- A proven track record (3 years) of building web applications:
- Designing user interface
- User experience
Nice to have:
- Ruby on Rails
- Hands on experience working with jQuery
- Performance optimising
- The ability to collaborate and finish projects in a timely manner
- Manage your own workloads
- A sense of humour!
If you think you would thrive in such an environment then we would like to hear from you.
Competitive + Equity Options
Get in touch at email@example.com with a link to your work and contact details.